CLASSIC & ENTHUSIASTS MOTOR CYCLE CLUB of NSW Inc
The Classic & Enthusiasts Motor Cycle Club of NSW Incorporated is a Sydney based club, founded in 1974, with branches in Central West NSW and Illawarra NSW. The branches facilitate the conduct of the activities of the club in defined geographic areas.
Members join the club, which enables them to access the activities of the club in Sydney or at any of its branches.
The club caters for Veteran, Vintage, Classic post War and Historic Motor Cycles, large or small, including all motor cycles 15 or more years old and those no longer made.
· Association and friendship with a keen group of enthusiasts, whose purpose is to restore, preserve and ride classic motor cycles, keeping alive the literature, tales and nostalgia that they involve.
· An extensive library, including technical articles to assist in restoration. Club members are also an invaluable source of information.
· Access to the “Historic and Conditional Registration Scheme “(HCRS) and “Club Permit” schemes in NSW and VIC respectively, for qualifying historic vehicles.
· A monthly magazine, “Classic Clatter”, which is exchanged with some 20 clubs of similar interests throughout Australia. Professionally presented, it contains club news, reports, tall tales and true, “For sale” and “Wanted” advertisements, and the occasional photograph as well.
· Affiliation with Motorcycling NSW Ltd.
· A range of club regalia which includes T-Shirts, Sloppy Joes and Badges.
The club holds friendly and informative meetings and offers a full calendar of events. Activities include one day and weekend runs, static displays, parades and attendance at rallies throughout NSW and interstate. The club also conducts its own Classic Rallies and Show Day.
Club meetings are held in Sydney at Dundas Sports and Recreation Club, 9 Elder Road, Dundas at 8.00 pm on the fourth Wednesday of the month. The club’s AGM is held on the 4th Wednesday in November each year.
Branch meetings are also held at:
· CENTRAL WEST
Meets at the Gladstone Hotel function room, corner of Hill & Bing St, Orange at 8.00pm on the first Monday of the month.
Meets at Keiraville Public School, Gipps Road Keiraville at 8.00pm on the second Monday of the month.